Thursday, January 05, 2006

Looking ahead


Another great game last night, but I was having a hard time concentrating. Maybe after a dozen-odd football games in less than a week, I've finally hit my football threshold. Nahhhh.

Anyway, a reminder that NBC's "Book of Daniel" premieres Friday night. I'm looking for opinions on the show -- I've heard from a bunch of people who won't be watching it, but I'd like to hear from people who did watch it, too. We'll see.

Also, if there's another midseason show that has caught your fancy, let me know about it. There's some decent stuff out there: CBS' "Love Monkey" looks good and, uh, Fox has "Skating with Celebrities." So there's that...

1 Comments:

At 9:31 AM, January 09, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BOOK OF DANIEL WAS REALLY REALLY FUNNY. I HAD A COUPLE OF LAUGH OUT LOUD MOMENTS. THAT RATES MY VIEWING HIGHER THAN JUST A SILENT SMILE. THOSE MOMENTS HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY PARTICULAR RELIGION BUT ALL TO DO WITH THE DISFUNCTIONAL FAMILY ITSELF. LEAVE IT ON THE AIR.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home