Thursday, September 28, 2006

Money, up for grabs (read down a little)

I was going to comment on Bravo's Death Watch boards about this, but then I recalled that I had my own spiffy little blog where I can pontificate to my heart's content.

This comment may be the dumbest thing I've read all week.

It's like coroners complaining about the way Gus Grissom uses tweezers on "CSI," or laywers saying the judges' gavels are too big on "Boston Legal."

It's ridiculous regardless of what you think of "Friday Night Lights." Personally, I think it's the most emotionally powerful show in years and, oddly, a lot more realistic than MTV's "Two-a-Days" reality show.

I'll have a review reflecting that on Tuesday, but let me throw this challenge out here on the blog: If you watch the entire premiere of "Friday Night Lights" Tuesday night on NBC and do not agree with me that this show rocks, I will pay you, out of my own meager pocket, one bright, shiny nickel.

Too good to be true? Not at all.*

*No faking disappointment just to earn cash. $2 total payout limit. May not be valid in all states.

1 Comments:

At 10:04 AM, September 30, 2006, Blogger Don McCullen said...

It may be a great show, but it needs a new time slot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home