Tuesday, September 05, 2006

MyKKTV? Anyone?

Anyone getting KK's new digital subchannel on 11.2? I've tried automatic and manual searches and gotten nada. I'm getting mid-70s for signal strength on 11.1, so that's not the problem.

And I was so looking forward to "Desire" tonight...

UPDATE: OK, I'm getting all three (THREE?) this morning. I talk to the KK people all the freakin' time and nobody ever said anything about a weather station -- although this is just rolling graphics, no meteorologists like KOAA does. Interesting.

7 Comments:

At 6:43 PM, September 05, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was on briefly, but audio problems spilled over onto 11.1, so they apparently took it down

 
At 8:45 PM, September 05, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm getting it on 11-2 now and also continuous weather on 11-3. Unfortunately 11-1 is hosed because someone forgot to switch to 5.1 sound. What I am hearing is the rear channels but no main channels! The chaos continues at KKTV.

 
At 10:51 PM, September 05, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nobody wants this channel anywhere outside of the KKTV building!

 
At 12:49 PM, September 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I flipped over to 11.2 early this morning (4:30am) and there was a soul train marathon on there...soul train? give me a break....who wants to watch soul train?

 
At 1:53 PM, September 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

is it adelphia/comcast yet? it supposed to be on ch141.yeah, right..

 
At 5:02 PM, September 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my kktv :i just seen on adelphia/comcast. its on ch141 and also the tube on..ch142and also..on ch705 koaa/hd.hmm interesting??

 
At 8:56 PM, September 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

also mykktv is running weather also..just like "weather first now" deal..hmm interesting. i hope krdo tv weather channel ..will be better..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home