Monday, June 18, 2007

Age of Love

The look at Mark Philipoussisosousisis' face between the introductions of the 40-somethings is priceless. You have to wonder why he'd be dumb enough to sign up for this turkey, but as my wife said, "I had no idea who he was before, and, after this, I certainly will."

I hope they're paying the "cougars" some serious dime, though. Seems only fair for putting up with this doorknob on national TV.

I guess I shouldn't be too hard on Markie Mark. I mean, he's been playing tennis since he was six, he probably hasn't had that much time to watch TV. This whole thing may be a learning, growing experience for him...
Naaaah.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 8:25 PM, June 18, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

did i just saw john tagurine /koaa tv 5 sports jock on sunday night news cast??hmm,interesting tv.

 
At 8:59 AM, June 19, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Philippoussis" sounds like a Bond girl name.

 
At 12:29 PM, June 19, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someone once said, "It takes balls to play tennis." This show gives that saying a whole new meaning.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home