Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Familiar faces on Idol

Five minutes into the program tonight and we've already seen a few familiar faces. Our old friend Bishop Stylz was shown briefly in the opening montage and David Horning of Colorado Springs stood out for his amazing Hawaiian shirt if not his voice.
I'll post more if I see more.

OK, he's not a Springs guy, but you have to love that miniature cowboy from Wyoming. Man, isn't that the perfect Idol story?

Well, I saw some familiar faces from the audition, but nobody I recognized from down here. If you did, let me know. Probably somebody else made it through but wasn't odd enough to be featured.

And how come Chicago and Greensboro get two-hour specials and we just rate one?

1 Comments:

At 10:48 AM, January 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We had the talent and not enough oddities to last two hours.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home