Friday, January 06, 2006

How 'bout that Kenny Mayne?


Anyone else watch the "Dancing with the Stars" season premiere? Or get forced by their wife to watch?

My wife would have forced me, but I was watching anyway, since I'm supposed to interview former KRDO reporter and current dancing star Giselle Fernandez on Monday. I was freaked out that she'd get booted on the first show, because it's stupid to run the interview a week after someone gets the axe, but Fernandez looked great.

ESPN anchorman Kenny Mayne, on the other hand, looked truly mental (right), but it was good fun. Hey, I can't clap in rhythm, I won't cast stones.

On a strictly name-recognition basis, I'd have to think NFL great Jerry Rice is probably the biggest "star" on the bill and it was a hoot to see how seriously he took the thing. And, as you might expect from a man famous for his work ethic, he did OK, kept those hips swiveling.

Look for the Fernandez interview, hopefully, next Thursday.

3 Comments:

At 2:12 PM, January 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You said:
Look for the Fernandez interview, hopefully, next Thursday.

I say:
You lucky guy!
BM

 
At 9:02 AM, January 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Her first media job was at KOAA in Pueblo, per her bio.

 
At 11:47 AM, September 28, 2008, Blogger Chus said...

This is what I think: Kenny Mayne

 

Post a Comment

<< Home