Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Yes Giselle


OK, so just got at least part of the Giselle Fernandez interview. The Nielsen ratings came out today and 17.3 million people watched last week's premiere, so I think her Q rating is going up like a rocket -- she ditched me after maybe 10 minutes to do a CNN interview. I asked the pub person to schedule a few more minutes tomorrow, but I'm dubious.

Anyway, CNN aside, Giselle was very nice. She had fond memories of the Springs. Her first job was as a camera woman in KRDO's Pueblo bureau. And, she said, the dancing thing is really, really hard. I can believe it. Don't know if we'll get the story in Thursday now, but we'll see.

1 Comments:

At 7:26 AM, January 11, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

-- she ditched me after maybe 10 minutes to do a CNN interview.

Ahh, she's too good for us now? :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home