Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Rock Star finale

I'm picking this up after Magni was sent packing. I think Dilana just won it, though, with the Cranberries' "Zombie." She was the early favorite and is just clearly a better singer and performer than the other two. I mean, the only reason they wouldn't pick her is A) they want a guy to front the band, or B) she's just waaaay too short.

Both legit reasons, in my opinion. But we'll see in a second here.

... and so naturally they give it to Lukas. Eh, I was never going to buy a "Supernova" album anyway. I put that in quotes because a judge issued an injunction against the band using that name because a punk band's had the name since the early '90s. Funny.

Hope they get a more interesting band next year. Something about Lukas just makes me want to smack the guy. Can he even sing? And final song... the answer is no.

2 Comments:

At 6:57 AM, September 14, 2006, Blogger V said...

Ditto on never buying a "Supernova" album...

I thought Delana had it locked up too - particularly after the Aussie got the boot. Boy was I suprised!

Delana may be a bit cheesy - "too goth" - but the band members seemed to gush over her all season... so why wouldn't she think she had it locked up?

Lukas - seems to be big on personality - but can't carry a real tune, and seems like mush-mouth on most of the lyrics.

Ah well - interesting show though!

 
At 11:21 AM, September 14, 2006, Blogger Don McCullen said...

Well V they will have to change name from Supernova anyway.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home