Wednesday, January 10, 2007

In the mailbox


"Raines" -- This is Jeff Goldblum in sort of a riff on "Ghost Whisperer": He's a cop who talks to dead people. The riff part is that he's only talking to himself, which makes for sort of an evolving storyline as Raines closes in on the truth. Intriguing, but uneven and slow-moving compared to most of the procedurals these days. I won't spoil the surprise, but if you watch to the end, let me know if you saw it coming. No premiere date yet.

"Psych" -- The premiere of the new season of USA's lightweight, but fun fake psychic show. Nothing new going on, but still enjoyable.

"Scrubs" -- The "My Musical" episode. "Everything comes down to poo" will be stuck in your head for weeks.

"Heroes" -- The next two episodes. You'll have to ask Gazette entertainment editor Warren Epstein about these: He gave me a guilt trip until I handed them over. I expect them back tomorrow. You hear that, Warren?

3 Comments:

At 9:02 PM, January 10, 2007, Blogger V said...

Ahhh - to have the new Heroes episodes mailed to you... That's the life!

 
At 9:16 AM, January 11, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Give your love to Scrubs, the most original comedy on TV. If you haven't been watching, go get the DVDs, you'll be hooked.

 
At 9:26 AM, January 11, 2007, Blogger Warren Epstein said...

It's a good first episode, although you find the tease about Hero fighting the T-Rex as a bit of a goof.

You'll like the new hero who was introduced. He's invisible.

... and I'll bring the DVD back tomorrow. I swear...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home