Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Looking ahead

This week is so dead in television, my eyes are bleeding. But there is the promise of excitement ahead. The local TV Nielsens should be out today or tomorrow, the year in entertainment (local edition) runs on Saturday, there's maybe a dozen new shows popping up in the next two weeks, plus the return of "24" and "Idol."

But meanwhile.... man it's dull. I may take this afternoon off and get some yard work done before the next round of snow.

If anyone out there knows of anything interesting, however tiny, however remotely related, however dimly flickering, give us a shout.

2 Comments:

At 8:40 AM, December 28, 2006, Blogger Christopher said...

TV Is Good
A guest column

TV is good. I like it. It plugs into the wall, and when you turn it on, it has colors on it. Sometimes the colors show people, sometimes animals. Sometimes they even show cars and other things.

If there was no TV, I would be sad. I would have to get colors from somewhere else, and see people somewhere else, and animals and cars and other things. I would not know what to buy, because I forgot to say, sometimes the colors tell me that.

That is why I like TV. TV is good.

 
At 8:45 AM, December 28, 2006, Blogger Christopher said...

Other voices:
TV Is Bad
A guest column

TV is bad. I don't know how it works and it scares me. Maybe the devil makes it work. How would you know?

One time I saw my mom in the TV. It scared me because I didn't think she had enough air to breathe. Soon I saw my sister, and then me. We all were having a birthday party like my last birthday party. I didn't know how it was possible, because I was sitting on the couch, and there was no cake on the couch.

Is there evil magic in the TV? I think we should all stop using it until scientists can answer that question. TV is bad, and I don't like it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home