Monday, January 29, 2007

Jeubs on "Kids by the Dozen"

The Jeub family of Monument, who I wrote about on Saturday, are being featured right now on TLC's "Kids By the Dozen." Actually, in their case, it's a dozen plus one: Chris and Wendy Jeub have 13 children. My wife's reaction, "I don't know if I can even handle one kid. I feel like such a wimp."

It's fun to see a little more about the Jeubs -- I spent an afternoon with the family, but the film crew spent a week there. Chris Jeub said he'd let me know what they thought of the reality TV treatment, so I'll post that up if I hear from him.

By the way, the family's Web site was accidentally omitted from the story, so if you want to hear more about the Jeubs from the horse's mouth, as it were, go to www.jeubfamily.com.

2 Comments:

At 12:04 PM, February 09, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting, Andrew! The Jeubs (that's us) were very pleased with how the episode unfolded. There was a lot cut out that we were disappointed about not being in there, but hey, they had to stick over 50 hours of filming into 44 minutes.

We're waiting to hear back from TLC about another filming opportunity. We were told that ratings were very good, even though TLC didn't give it much promotion at all.

-Chris Jeub

 
At 12:05 PM, February 09, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way, your article was excellent! We very much appreciate your good work.

Chris Jeub

 

Post a Comment

<< Home