Thursday, January 11, 2007

Price is Right


Heh - Angela, one of the finalists on "Price is Right" is from Air Academy High School. She looks like she's in college by now, which makes me wonder how the hay she's going to pay taxes on that showcase.

This also raises a question I've thought about a lot: Does a single day go by when someone from Colorado Springs is not on national television? Seriously, I think it may not.

UPDATE: Angela went over, so I guess she won't have to worry about those taxes. Always a silver lining!

1 Comments:

At 8:26 PM, January 14, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i always love the price is right , hate to see old bob go but in my opinion.. who will replace him is..either a tie .. cher or regis philbin.. interesting thought though..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home