Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Love Friday Night Lights, or your money back!


Here's a new wrinkle on my favorite windmill to tilt at: The first season of NBC's "Friday Night Lights" is out on DVD and they're offering a money-back guarantee. That's right: Love it, or your money back.

Now, I'll be buying the DVD set just so I'll have Connie Britton's speech from the "Let's Have Sex" episode on hand for when my own (future) son or daughter is at that age. Saves me all kinds of work, you see. But everyone else should buy it just because it's really, really great television.
And once you're all caught up, the new season begins Oct. 5.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 7:32 PM, August 21, 2007, Blogger V said...

YEA - Friday Night Lights is coming back!

Can't wait.

 
At 12:30 PM, August 23, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

EXCELLENT!

 
At 8:37 PM, September 01, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just had the opportunity to watch the show for the first time tonight. If NBC would place in different spots like Law and Order, then they could see that it is a hit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home