Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Moonlight leaves a bad taste in my mouth

A horrible pun for a horrible show. How's this for a blurb: "Easily the worst show of the 2007 fall season!"

This was one of like two new shows they didn't send out screeners for, so when I got the DVD today I plugged it right in. And regretted it nearly immediately.

I knew it was a ripoff of the syndicated "Forever Knight" from the late '80s, but I never expected a network show to be so much worse.

A vampire detective show... it's probably going to be dumb, but there's no reason for it to be boring. "Forever Knight" was a guilty pleasure. ABC's midseason "New Amersterdam," which is basically the same show, isn't good, but neither is it out and out awful.

Anyway, it premieres Sept. 28 - there's another hour of your life back.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home