Friday, August 01, 2008

Updates, we've got updates


Local golfer Ashley Davis is on the verge of elimination on the Golf Channel reality show "Highway 18." We'll see what happens Tuesday, Aug. 5.

Local designer Matt Locke will find out his fate Sunday night on "Design Star" on HGTV.

Eat your heart out Lisa Lyden... just saw this in my hometown paper.

If you missed it, I had a story in today's paper on NBC's Senior Open coverage... although I can't for the life of me find it on my own paper's Web site. Guess you have to buy a copy.

If you've ever wondered how good a job a TV writer might do at shooting his own video, the answer is about what you'd expect.

Somebody on News Blab was wondering why my story on KRDO going HD didn't say what KOAA and KXRM's plans were. KOAA says they'll switch to high def for local newscasts "eventually," and KXRM did not return phone calls. Interpret that how you like.

That's all I got. I miss anything?

1 Comments:

At 2:02 PM, August 02, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Except local golfer Ashley Davis IS on the verge....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home