Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Ghost Hunters

In yesterday's TV Talk, I was writing about some of my favorite non-HBO cable shows ("Battlestar Galactica," "Flip This House" and "Survivorman" were the examples I came up with). One that should have been on the list is Sci-Fi's "Ghost Hunters," which I became a fan of last season.

This year, though, my wife got the first season on DVD from Netflix and now she's watching like two episodes a day, including one in the morning while she's on the treadmill. Which, if you ask me, is a little weird.

Any other "Ghost Hunters" fanatics out there?

2 Comments:

At 1:42 PM, March 15, 2006, Blogger Chase Squires said...

Not much for the show .. but .. you might be interested, SciFi just sent me a package pitching new companion show for SciFi Wednesdays, paired with GH .. "Psychic at Large" stars "spiritual intuitive" Char Margolis going about her "frentetic day-to-day life that just happens to be interrupted by messages from the other side, resulting in impromptu, on the street readings for unsuspecting passers by" ...

sounds a lot like "Candid Psychic." Premieres March 29: 10:30 p.m., when her psychic gift gets her a great deal on a used car (uh, okay) and she goes to a nudist colony ...

gaaack.

I can't help thinking they missed with the name: Psychic at Large ... couldn't it have been called "Medium at Large?" .. and if she's short, maybe, "Small Medium at Large" ... :-)

I swear, I'm not making any of this up, I have the DVD right here in front of me. It makes a splendid coaster.

-- Chase

 
At 3:17 PM, March 15, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your wife should be watching C-Span when she is on the treadmill.

All people on treadmills should watch C-Span.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home