Thursday, March 09, 2006

One more


For Tuesday's TV Talk, I did a roundup of the latest crop of midseason shows. However, I missed one. NBC's "Teachers" will premiere at 8:30 p.m. March 28. I knew NBC had ordered the show, but I hadn't gotten a screener or been able to find an airtime.

Well, those are both now in hand so here's a mini-review: "Teachers" is a by-the-numbers sitcom about a rebellious high school teacher and a motley crew of instructors. Destined to be short-lived, but likably dumb.

1 Comments:

At 7:07 AM, March 10, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've seen the pilot as well ... only good thing in there is Phil Hendrie ... Gotta love his weird radio show, and the character translates well to the show ... But agreed, it just has that cheesy "sitcom" feel to it ..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home