Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Last of the previews!

The Wedding Album
Bruno Campos plays a wedding photographer afraid of relationships. Each episode is one wedding (at least, based on the pilot). He picks up a sidekick/assistant/potential love interest, and away we go. There's something very believable about this show, or most of it, but I'm not sure believable is what viewers are looking for in this kind of material. I wanted to like this more than I did. I'll be interested to hear other people's reactions to it.

The Game
A spinoff of Girlfriends about the wives and girlfriends of pro football players. Kinda funny, in a sitcommy sorta way. Well, it's funnier than the BBC's "Footballers' Wives," the appeal of which I never quite saw.

Runaway...

OK, I was overly optimistic. Still have to see Runaway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home