Monday, October 09, 2006

Coming this week

Gazette Broncos reporter Frank Schwab has a story in sports today about the Herculean effort ESPN is putting in to bringing Monday Night Football to Denver tonight.

Tuesday's TV talk will be about the Dead Pool and related schedule changes. It'll be better than that sounds, I promise.

Wednesday, we'll get to reviews of "30 Rock" and "Twenty Good Years." I'll also be going to Hal Kennedy's memorial service on Tuesday, so I may write something about that.

Thursday, I'll have an interview with supercoach and local overachiever Chris Carmichael about his new Fine Living show "Me vs. Me."

And Friday? I may take a nap.

UPDATE: Oh, one more thing - I was just talking to Susie Howery, whose cousin Molly got married on the Today show on Friday. I'll do a little story on behind the scenes at the wedding for Wednesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home