Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Dead pool update


The rumors of shows' demises are coming fast and furious now. I think we'll have a Dead Pool winner any day.

Latest is TV Guide reporting that NBC's "Kidnapped" is a goner. I liked "Kidnapped," but this is TV and I've got a pile of weird promotional junk on my desk destined to go to the pool winner. Only problem is, I'm not sure if anyone picked "Kidnapped." We'll wait for it to become official.

On a related note, Fox just ordered three more episodes of "Justice," making it less likely that that one will immediately end up on the trash heap. It begs the question of "Happy Hour's" future, though.

2 Comments:

At 12:09 PM, October 04, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great! Love Justice. Not so good news about Kidnapped, one of my favorite shows.

 
At 4:17 PM, October 04, 2006, Blogger Don McCullen said...

Kidnapped would be the surprise first cancelation.

I thought it would have a fighting chance. I guess Vanished took its thunder and put that show in danger.

However Vanished is not in good shape either. However I shall stick with Vanished until FOX cancels the shows or lets it take it course.

Next two weeks I shall go with Deal or No Deal and Heros on NBC.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home