Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Whatcha payin'?

I'm moving this week, which raises the old question: Do I continue to dance with the one that brung ya, or do I switch horses in mid-stream?

I've had DirecTV/Qwest home phone/Qwest DSL, which I think costs like $105 a month.

Would I be better off switching to Adelphia digital cable/cable internet?

In a perfect world, you'd think wecould save some dough by ditching the home phone service (which we only have for the DSL -- my mom's the only one who calls us at home), but from what I've seen, it would be more expensive that way.

3 Comments:

At 9:45 AM, December 05, 2006, Blogger Eli the Mad Man said...

Once you move up to cable modem, you'll never go back. ;)

 
At 10:21 AM, December 05, 2006, Blogger V said...

We don't have a "home" phone - just cells - and we've liked it... We've been without a ground line for 2+ years.

 
At 3:55 PM, December 05, 2006, Blogger Warren Epstein said...

I've been on Adelphia, DirecTV and The Dish Network, and I liked the Dish Network best. Better DVR, easier programming, better on-screen navigator. But I'm sticking with Direct (until my contract is up) because the Quest bundling plan was best.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home