Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Tuesday night recap

Who's going home on Idol? I'm guessing Phil, even though I sort of like him, and I think Sanjaya's luck will finally run out. I'm still pulling for Blake, and I did like Head's Pearl Jam.

Dystonia on "House" tonight. That's interesting. Plus, Dave Matthews makes a pretty good savant.

BTW, I had a busy day today and didn't get to it, but man, that was a great "Heroes" last night. They really showed "Lost" how to juggle a bunch of storylines and do it right. Liked the Mrs. Petrelli reveal, liked Ando's deux ex machina, liked Nathan's sudden signs of humanity, liked Suresh and Sylar being stupid, hated Malcolm MacDowell as Linderman -- way too obvious a casting choice.

3 Comments:

At 7:01 AM, March 07, 2007, Blogger V said...

How is it that none of the Idol panel knew that 311 song...

Guess we just found that funny because the song was big maybe 10 years ago?

 
At 8:44 AM, March 07, 2007, Blogger AndyW said...

That was bizarre. That song was on the radio every five minutes in '97 or thereabouts.

 
At 9:00 AM, March 07, 2007, Blogger Dr. B said...

I am stunned none of them had any clue who 311 was, "the blue album" went triple platinum.

If Blake continues to bring more modern music to the show (As Chris Daughtry did in season 5), I may have to start hating the show (as much).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home