Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Monday recap

Wooooooooooooohoooooooooo Go Pack!

Sorry, allowing my Wisconsin roots to show there. So that's what I was doing instead of watching scripted television, although I did catch up with "Heroes" this morning. Sorry I did - another nothing of an episode. That was a big collection of stories I don't give a fig for. Ah well, another week... as soon as I need a column idea, I'm ditching this show and writing about why you should too.

Speaking of columns, Thursday's is on why swapping "The Amazing Race" for "Viva Laughlin" is a good thing for everyone, plus a few cheap shots at "Man Vs. Wild," which begins a new season a week from today.

3 Comments:

At 8:06 AM, October 30, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I went to the game last night, and I think the entire state of Wisconsin was there. I can't believe how many Packer fans were there.

 
At 5:36 PM, October 30, 2007, Blogger Dr. B said...

I had not watched a Monday night game in quite sometime. I have to say that I was confused if it was a football game or an primetime Oprah episode. They spent WAY too much time trying to chat with Mrs. Favre about her book (she was trying to pay attention to the game while they droned on about her book) and chatting with Vince Vaughn about his movie and his nephew. When they weren't doing puff pieces the love-fest for Brett was a little nauseating. I was happy to see ESPN take over from ABC (and John Madden) but it's a football game, let's focus on football.

Oh, it was a terrible game, 20+ penalties, multiple drives collapsing inside the 5 yard line, etc.

 
At 7:52 PM, October 30, 2007, Blogger AndyW said...

Every game with Brett Favre has been a love fest for the last 15 years. It does get nauseating, but it's still fun to watch him on the field!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home