Monday, December 10, 2007

Home movies?

One idea I've had kicking around for a long time is to gather a collection of local reality show applications. You know, the 2-minute videos people shoot for "The Amazing Race" or "Survivor" or "The Apprentice" or whatever.

I'm not sure if we'd do it as a contest, or just put together the best ones and throw them up on the Web site.

A friend of a co-worker did a good one for "Amazing Race" and I showed it to my wife and she knew of like a dozen people who had done one, so I know they're out there.

So if you apply every year - or if you did a really great one once, let me know about it. There may be great prizes involved, or possibly just the chance to have your willingness to eat worms admired by thousands.

Give me a shout at awineke@gazette.com or 636-0275.

Andy

2 Comments:

At 7:13 AM, December 11, 2007, Blogger Eli the Mad Man said...

Ouch. Must really be a slow day at the office - damn writer's strike! - when ya gotta resort to this. ;)

 
At 7:28 AM, December 11, 2007, Blogger AndyW said...

Sort of. It really is something I've wanted to do for a long time. There's some pretty funny videos out there.

Speaking of the strike - no end in sight. It's going to be a cold and lonely January for TV lovers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home