Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A little more Laurie White

If you missed it in today's paper (or, like me, you just missed today's paper), I had a short story with a few more details:

News-talk station KVOR (740 AM) parted ways with its longtime morning host Laurie White last week.White anchored the morning news with Jim Arthur for the past 11 years.
“Over my 11 years at KVOR, I have worked with some amazing people and had the pleasure of getting to know so many of our incredible listeners,” White said. “I’m taking this opportunity to start my own businesses.” White said she was pursuing a pair of new ventures — one promoting events at the City Auditorium and the other providing breakfasts and lunches for corporate functions. Officials at Citadel Broadcasting, which owns KVOR, wouldn’t comment on the change.

1 Comments:

At 6:26 PM, January 19, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

...She will be missed at the Mike Boyle Lunch Bunch events from now on...how sad!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home