Sunday, February 03, 2008

Third quarter commercials

Cars.com head shrinker - That did nothing for me.

Sales genie - OK, offensive Chinese stereotypes to sell sleazy websites. That's an, uh, intersting idea. I still don't know what that company does, but I now hope they're bankrupt really, really soon.

Vitamin Water Shaq as jockey - Completely awesome, especially the kid picking his nose. Having said that, this is the commercial I'm most likely to remember, while totally forgetting what it was selling.

Bud Light cavemen - Saw the joke coming. It made my friend Christopher laugh.

Ice Cubes Carmen Electra - I totally missed the point of that.

Bridgestone - Alice Cooper, Richard Simmons, pretty funny.

Careerbuilder - Creepy freakin spiders. These guys are totally trying to give me nightmares and it's sort of pissing me off.

That Bellichick challenge was one of the stranger things I've ever seen, coaching-wise. But they got a first down out of it, so who am I to judge?

UPDATE: At Christopher's insistence, I went to GoDaddy.com to watch the Danica Patrick commercial. I'll summarize to save you the bandwidth: It's a stupid beaver joke. I guess Patrick has decided that she's never, ever, in a million years, going to win a race. Sad, really.

Hyundai Genesis - Boring, but a nice-looking car. I guess that's the point.

Bud Light flying - I'm over this campaign. Although, again, this would have rocked if it was Randy Moss.

JUST A QUESTION: Could this be the most boring Super Bowl ever?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home