Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Miss Guided


I never got a screener for the new ABC sitcom, so I watched it last night with the hoi polloi. Watched it, I might add, with high anticipation, given the comparisons it's received to "Arrested Development" and "Wonderfalls" and other terrific shows.

And so I watched and the disappointment grew. It wasn't funny. It wasn't interesting. Judy Greer wasn't particularly likable, or even unlikable in a funny way. The pilot just sat there, somewhat sadly. As did I.

As did I.

4 Comments:

At 4:08 PM, March 19, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I happened to run into it halfway through and it was booorrrrrring.

 
At 7:43 AM, March 20, 2008, Blogger AndyW said...

Darn tootin'.

 
At 5:21 PM, March 24, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

terrible! i know Jericho wasn't everybody's cup of tea...but certainly better than at least half of what passes for entertainment on the networks....the good news is...battlestar is coming back soon! by the way...for those with HBO chek out John Adams...amazing television

 
At 4:58 AM, April 05, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked it. Just shows to go you, goes to show you, what I like might differ from what you like.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home