Thursday, April 17, 2008

Roslin is so the 12th Cylon


Or something. I finally got around to watching last week's "BSG."

Good episode, although some of the acting was pretty spotty. I gotta say, though, that it's a troubling sign that the Cylons are getting to be more interesting than the humans.

And I think the BSG pilots were way too nice to Apollo. Dude is abandoning them to die, when you think about it. So he can be a paper pusher. Just rubs me the wrong way.

And Starbuck's whining was really getting old in this episode. I get it: We're going the wrong way. Message received.

Still, the toasters turning on the skin jobs? That's good stuff.

2 Comments:

At 11:32 AM, April 17, 2008, Blogger Eli the Mad Man said...

Ya, enough with the whine. It was an OK episode, nothing like the first though.

*************SPOILER*************

Moore did a podcast on Amazon last week and flat out stated that neither Roslin, Adama or Starbuck were the last Cylon.

My money? Lee.

 
At 11:57 AM, April 17, 2008, Blogger AndyW said...

I saw that, but I'm not sure I believe him. The most interesting theories I've seen are Tom Zarek, Dualla or the dead Adama brother. Also: Maybe we're all the 12th cylon. Oooooooh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home