Monday, May 12, 2008

Springs mom takes on the "Gladiators"

"That was awesome. You've got to bring me something bigger - bring on the Wolf!"

"Some girls like puppy dogs and pink bows, I like speed and fire. Bring it!"

Yeah, Colorado Springs mother of three/Air Force Major Vanessa Warren had some pretty good lines on "American Gladiator" Monday night, but it was my wife who had the line of the night, about Warren: "I kind of want her defending my country, but she scares me a little."

Hey, the thanks of a grateful nation and the chance to become a Gladiator? Not a bad night.

3 Comments:

At 5:13 AM, May 13, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When does your annual best of the springs come out?

 
At 8:15 AM, May 13, 2008, Blogger AndyW said...

Friday.

 
At 7:54 PM, May 21, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah... Major Pain is my wife... and she scares me a little, too!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home