Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Unwelcome news


So I was watching "Scrubs" last night and my wife leans over and says, "You know, I haven't laughed once at this." At Scrubs! And I married this woman. Sure, tuning in every week might be an acquired taste, but I think anyone who catches even two minutes would laugh at least once. I guess it's not as bad as not laughing at say, "The Office," but still...

I was sorry to see the Glamazons go on "The Amazing Race" last night. The nerds are my favorites now, but I think the smart money might be on the hippies.

And has anyone else had this thought about "Idol": Every time I think somebody sang really poorly, the judges are just full of praise. And sometimes the other way round. Do you think the sound is totally different in the studio than it is over the TV? That's the only thing I can think of.

Kellie "I've never eaten calamari or Top Ramen" Pickler is who I'm thinking of from last night, but it's happened a bunch of times this season.

2 Comments:

At 8:45 AM, March 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No love for ABC's Sons & Daughters? Much better than Scrubs, which is fading away ... I predict this will be its last year ...

 
At 11:41 AM, March 08, 2006, Blogger AndyW said...

Oh, it's absolutely going to be the last year. That's why the writers and cast are having so much fun with it. They've seen the writing on the wall.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home