Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Idol finale

OK, not too many thoughts so far, except maybe Blake is doing better than I expected.

But I have to say something about that song contest winner. That is the worst piece of trite crap that's assaulted my ears in years. It's McSong. Inspirational music for idiots.

Anyway, that sucked... moving on.

OK, Jordin does the song the way it was meant to be sung. By that, I don't mean that it stopped being trite crap, just that she's doing trite crap the way it's meant to be done. Plus, she's gazing heavenward while she's doing, which is some sort of contractural requirement for these songs.

I think I called this whole shebang for Jordin last week. And there was no miracle tonight to make me change my thinking.

Finally, did Michael Jackson go to work at the Men's Wearhouse? That's the only explanation I can come up with for Randy's suit.

And hey, here's a random DAUGHTRY appearance (that's seriously how the band writes its name). Did they even bother to promote that? I'm a little surprised... it seemed like Chris D. was running away from "Idol" as fast as his combat boots could carry him. He's keepin' his bonafides with the eyeliner, though.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 7:00 PM, May 22, 2007, Blogger Loucos do blog said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home