Friday, June 22, 2007

Think happy thoughts

So many angry, anonymous posters with poor spelling skills. It makes my little heart go pitter-pat.

Think happy thoughts, think happy thoughts.... I'm on vacation next week... the final, really final, "Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip" airs Thursday... Shaquille O'Neal dispensing weight-loss advice on "Shaq's Big Challenge" (starting Tuesday on ABC)... "Hey Paula" on Bravo (so bad it's... well, not good, but at least funny) on Thursday.... and Canada Day July 1!

Whew, I'm feeling better now. I'll be back July 2 to see whether the comment thread has spontaneously ignited.

3 Comments:

At 9:00 AM, June 22, 2007, Blogger Eli the Mad Man said...

Happy Thoughts... Happy Thoughts... (sung to the tune of the old "Happy Days" theme).

Have fun on vacation next week! Oh, and if you're not doing anything on Saturday night... come on up and play some poker.

 
At 10:01 AM, June 22, 2007, Blogger AndyW said...

I'll be in the great state of Washington, drinking beer at the family cabin and slapping mosquitoes. Good times.

 
At 5:07 PM, June 22, 2007, Blogger Eli the Mad Man said...

Have fun in WA... and grab some of the great microbrews they have up there on the way to the cabin! Thank me later. ;)

Oh, BTW... at first glance I thought the picture of Shaq was Milo! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home