Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Now that's a season premiere


"House" rocked the house last night, in my humble opinion. Really standout episode, with Hugh Laurie carrying pretty much all of the comedic and dramatic weight. Of course, there's no one who can bear and balance that role as good as Laurie.

I missed the Scooby gang less than I thought I would, but it's easy to forget Foreman, et al, when you have Dr. Buffer on the case.

And I hear next week's episode is just completely hilarious. House's boot camp for the new team is an idea that simply can't miss.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 1:04 PM, September 27, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

agree! House is the one premier so far that i thought was up to the level of the hype..not so much for bionic woman, even Heroes was not so much. Bones was on a good roll last year, and slumped a bit in the premier. Prison Break continues to be the guilty pleasure it was last year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home