Heroes now mildly heroic
Hey, that didn't suck. I mean, it wasn't classic or anything, but it had a few plot developments I can get behind.
- Sylar popping in on the Wonder Twins with no explanation? I admit being a bit intrigued.
- Nathan's back shorn, which seemed like a good thing. And Peter was missing, which is obviously a good thing.
- The little girl calling out for Matt in her brain? Cheesy, but in a good "Heroes" way.
On the downside, however:
- None of those people in New Orleans can act a lick. And learning stuff from TV? It's like the PBS superpower. Very lame.
- Also lame is the fact that I was planning to write this week's TV Talk about how much "Heroes" has sucked this season. And now I have to find something else to bitch about.