Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Kristin Key... out!

Comedian Kristin Key, who is performing this week at Loonee's (see Monday's Life section for my story), got the boot tonight on "Last Comic Standing."

Key actually finished second in the voting, behind Ty Barnett and ahead of Rebecca Corry, but the bottom two were sent packing tonight.

Based on the clips they showed of the performances, that order seems about right to me -- not that Kristin's bit about flaming private parts wasn't funny, but I could see the audience cringing while they laughed.

The show moves on to voting from the home audience next week. Given that Key is performing here through Sunday, that probably should have tipped me off about her fate. But it didn't.

Anyway, check Key out in person tonight through Sunday -- www.loonees.com -- and let me know what you think.

1 Comments:

At 10:41 AM, July 12, 2006, Blogger V said...

Bummer - I shouldn't have looked at MyYahoo - now I know (last night is on tivo)... But we're headed to the show on Thursday for sure!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home