Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Smith growing common


After last night, I think maybe everyone else was right about "Smith" and I was wrong. I really, really loved the pilot. I missed episode 2 because I was working, but last night's third episode was blah. The pacing was disjointed, the dialogue was all over the place, and the action... I just didn't care about it.
I had such high hopes, but now, I'm not feeling it.

Also, you all know I LOVED "Friday Night Lights." What'd you think? Anyone want to tell me I was wrong about that one? 'cause I'm not listening...

1 Comments:

At 4:33 PM, October 04, 2006, Blogger Don McCullen said...

"Also, you all know I LOVED "Friday Night Lights." What'd you think? Anyone want to tell me I was wrong about that one? 'cause I'm not listening..."

The only wrong is the time slot. FNL needs a new time slot and away from ABC's Dancing, CBS's NCIS, and FOX's House. Keep it away from the 9 slot on Wednesday as well cause I think The Nine will be a hit, and I don't have to go into CSI:NY. The overnight results are not a good sight for FNL. I also have to say I watch NCIS.

Even without House tonight the former two was able to tackle FNL. NBC needs to move the show cause it will be benched for sure were it is at now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home