Wednesday, April 11, 2007

How 'bout that Sanjaya?



I've never been a hata like most of America -- I mean the guy's a mediocre singer, but has made tremendous strides as a performer, especially when you remember he was the shy one and his sister was supposed to be the extrovert.

Blake did the best, though, that guy continues to impress me with his smarts. And, after watching Melinda, I'm again reminded why I'm increasingly sure she won't win: She's a Baby Boomer cursed with the chronological age of a Gen-Xer. It just doesn't work, despite her oodles of talent.

I think it's Phil's turn this week, then Haley's. And then we shall see what we shall see.

Oh, and J-Lo was a surprisingly good coach. She really seemed to care and her advice was spot-on. I guess when you've made it as far as she has on as little talent as she has, you know how to make the most of things.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home